Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Favourite things and kitty cats

I found this lonely sticker and it started me thinking about my love of kitty cats. So I pulled out some Japanese paper and created this inchie. It is amazing what one can do with just smidges of paper. I love this sticker and now it has a home







In this cute kitty cat notebook with black pages I will be adding more kitty cat inchies as time goes on. One side has lines and the other is blank. Where I have put the first inchie.


I have a punch of a purse on the left here and was going to make purses by punching them out and assembling them. I realized right away that doing the negative instead of the positive it would be easier. I have used some paper I bought years ago and some the gals in our groups have sent me as a RAKS. Do you recognize the floral paper my Fred and Ginger friend and Cindy can you see yours too. I will be doing more of these purses

and put them in this book called My Favourite Things.

No comments: