Thursday, April 10, 2008

newest ATC's



This is my ATC for April it is to be stained glass or outline. This is done digitally in Adobe and texture noise and clouds were introduced into the mix. I have been neglectful again with this blog. I am going to cut down in my memberships in tagger snagger groups so I have more art time on the computer.


I was a rippin' and a snippin' again and have come up with a new thing for ATC and/or canvas. Will try it out and see how it looks. Veranda is a great mag for ideas for art not that I mean copy but putting colours together etc. It also has that sumptuous look Victoria used to have in its heyday


I will post more when I have the ReflectionS swap done.
This ATC was done for the outline of leaves wasn't very Happy with it but it looks nice.

No comments: