Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Received this lovely ATC from my Swap partner



Along with a mini stash of lovelies for inchies, a couple of pics for art of Scotties, an angel with a cutie doggie and some lovely card stock. I must go tell her I received and how great they are.

Today I had a run to Michaels I bought out the store so hubby thinks. I did buy a cool thing a Friskar guillotine 4"x 6" format to cut my ATC's and Inchies up. We have already tried it and pronouce it a good thing. It cuts very nicely. I have cool shades of perfect inchies for me and to send in a nice little package along with ATC swaps. This is the one I hopefully be sending tomorrow to my partner. I feel like I have spring in my heart now and feel like creating. So will be toddling off to get my packaging up done to send things off.


I am having fun doing this that and the other what with floral crafts and real gardening in containers soon, my art etc. I bought some silk flowers to make topiaries. We were gluing silk flowers to clay pots at our craft meeting yesterday and I thought a nice topiary ball of silk flowers would look nice it it on a cinnamon stick. While at Michaels bought some pretty silk flowers for a teapot topiary.There is a really nice one at the STYROFOAM* Brand Products: site Teatime Topiary. I have some other ideas for doing a Topiary. Will show them when I have them finished.

No comments: