Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Later Tuesday

A couple of years in a row one of my yahoo groups did formica chip ornie exchange for xmas. I was thinking it over and they are just the right place for your inchies. With the Formica chip you can make an ornament or a fob for a key chain or ring or a dangle for blackberry, ipod or cell phone. You can get bookmark blanks and put a bunch of the inchies on the front and/or back in a theme would be nice. One thing I am doing is those stickers have a card inside so the store can hang them with would be perfect to alter then apply inchies. They're are long and thin already have a hole for fibres to be added. Small note books could be albums for them I have a couple and some ideas for them. You can make fabric ones and do a miniature quilt.....yikes I better stop now before I get carried away.

I was sitting in the sun and got thinking things through. Also went through embellishments sticker etc and have put the tiny ones aside for inchies.

No comments: