Sunday, April 27, 2008

I was busily tidying yesterday and today my art and crafting desk. I got it mostly finished and now I can do my Act's and Inchies much easier and even clean up it faster because I have now mostly a place for everything and everything in it's place. Now if I could only get the crawl space done the same way it would be better all round. I am now for some reason able to discard things. This Hello Kitty is for the scan using elements of a doily. Here Hello Kitty has a bouquet of hearts in a doily basket.

This is just a stamped kitty and fish on an Inchie of my watercolour backgrounds





This one is on an plain Inchie background with a scalloped edge one on top Kitty and fish stamped and coloured in since the edge of the cat ended up on the white I coloured it. I am having great fun with all my old and new toys I have. New are an inch square stamp and the scalloped edge stamp and a 6" by pass trimmer and a gingko leaf punch. I have gathered all my small stamps, stickers and embellishments for my ATC's an inchies. I have put in order my pencils, pens and scissors and all the inks, paint and finishing so I can create in a not clutter free but an organized chaos. Here is an ATC's using the scalloped edge punch, ginkgo punch and plain paper on top with the underneath background painted in Twinkling H20's looks kinda cool I think. The cool thing about that product it is shiny. I love working with it

This kitty in the square is punch out frame and backed with one of my watercolour backgrounds. I have also used a one of my Fiskars edging scissors to make a decorative edging and used the cutout and a metallic marker to colour it and apply it. The last one for today was Twinkling H20's background with gel 3d pens using my new decorative edging ruler to make scallops. Then applying a plant tag with a yellow cascading petunia called a Million Bells the kind of sunlight it need and a small sun stamped and coloured in with markers. So I had a very good day


5 comments:

Cindy Roland said...

Hi Miss Kitty Cat! I love your Hello Kitty and all your sweet little inchies. All of your work is so good. I am so lucky to call you my friend. Keep up the wonderful creating!! Hugs!!

Wandering Mind said...

Hi Cat,
You art page is getting better and better!!
Thanks for sharing it.
I'm happy you are getting organized, but will it last?
GRIN!
Barb

Wandering Mind said...

Hi Cat,

Nice that all is coming together so well on this arty page!

Happy you are getting organized!
How long will that last?
Grin!
Barb

I had to redo this comment so you may get two. Why can't it jut go through?

Miz_Cat said...

Hi wandering Thanks for your wonderful comments too. I think I'll try the comments without moderation. I had someone spam me. I love your new stuff too. I am really trying to put things back in their places. I have most everything an arms reach away. It is easier for me to put things back now. ;-) hugs

Miz_Cat said...

Thanks for the lovely comments. I think your work is so wonderful. I made Noel ATC for you and a surprise. I hope you like them. I just love doing inchies.