Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Inchies I did and Tulips

These are the cute 'Daisies' I received from my friend in AZ who is now escaping triple digits there and summering in OR. They were in a line and I separated them and added brads for the centers. I will have to think of what to do with them after making them. I want to keep them together but using them as an element in a larger piece of are would be nice too. I also did another kitties inchie with Japanese paper and a sticker. They look so sweet. They will be going into my kitties book I have. It's funny but I thought the white part of the background was too white. So I cut the corner off following the curve and move the white done to show a black stripe. I really like the way it turned out.

I love these the last of the tulips. I hope to try a watercolour of them. Tulips are one of my favourite subjects to paint. That red line is so dramatic against the yellow. The irises are coming out now and the clematis as well. Have to take a few photos of those

1 comment:

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
I've enjoyed browsing through your wonderful blog. I know next to nothing about stamps so it has been quite interesting for me...and also very inspirational.

Thank you ever so much for your wonderful comment on Blues Bible. It is such a treat to share my work with people like you who really care and truly appreciate it! Thanks so very, very much! It means the world to me!
Susan