Sunday, June 01, 2008

ATC and Inchies

I had made backgrounds on white card and black paper these fishe Inchies are done on that I used a gel marker for the 'waves's theses may be used along with with these inchie sunglasses on ATC and such. I haven't figured that out yet.
I received from my AZ/OR friend the stamps on the inchies on these ATC the background was another of the twinkling H20's. I applied the inchies along with some embellishment stamp in the background of an iris a lady bug and a butterfly. It is really to bad tha you can't sew the simmer on the background they look so pretty.

I found out about the Blue Bible on Susan Lenz blog Art in stitches. It is totally amazing and a loving tribute to the Ladies who sang the blues. There are links to some of the layouts she created. She will be installing it at Pickens County Museum on Friday, June 13. If I was headed down south I definitely would go and see it. Susan's installation will be on display ............

Jun 21-Aug 21:
“Susan Lenz: Blues Chapel” Site specific installation of the artist’s mixed media, bead and fiber work paying homage to early female blues singers. Pickens County Museum Shop 307 Johnson Street Pickens, SC 29671

I am so excited for her I wish her a great opening and hope lots of people to come and see her work.

No comments: