Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sent and received

This is my ATC I did for a swap in my yahoo group. It was on children. It started with me finding in my fodder for collage a little pic of two kids on a swing. I used that the back of an embellishment package. It was tea stained looking and had writing on it. I cut it out and sanded it so it would take the in and glue things better and rounded the corners and daubed a stamp pad around the edges to give it a distressed look. The hear is a button and I put gold stars on it just for fun. The bus and the slate abc board came from the top of package of rub ons. It cam together nicely. I hope the gal in WI likes it.
My friend who lives in Mesa AZ in the winter and Sisters OR in the summer made this pretty card for me thanking me for the RAK I sent herShe also doodled this card called hand in friendship. Both very nice indeed. I loved the note you can't really see it but the flowers are 3D and the butterflies are embossed. I think these stamps on the envie will be showing up on an inchies soon. Not bad work for some one who had to go to hospital again because she was ill again. Feeling better though.

No comments: