Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I have beading news for the north end of the city

I got this from a friend this morning........I was walking to the drug store today and look what I found on Eglinton.....right in my neighborhood!!!! A new Bead store......here's the link to their website: http://www.thebeadstore.ca/index.html The owner is very nice and would love to have us. (Us being our Red Hat group). I am going up on a "bead night" and see what it's like. She has a lovely selection of beads and is willing to order stuff if she doesn't have what you want.....

I looked at the site and she has lots of classes and a bead night WOW.....a new bead store.
Store Location
970 Eglinton Ave West,

Toronto Ontario
Summer Store Hours
Monday, Friday, Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday
12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m.

No comments: