Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Purple Swap

I have mailed out the ATC purple to my swap just in time. I made purple people eater for all those in the purple swap. No he is not animated except for his eye that is a google eye...lol I feel like I have done a great task.....I am getting very old here....lol I have come to dislike purple.....it plays tricks on you looks beautiful and plummy on the screen but printed off takes on an indigo cast....humph..... I am not even going to say I am sorry about being late I have done 4 attempts and finally came up with something okay. I started early as well. I don't really dislike purple just what happens to it in the printing process. I'm a red hatter and we wear purple togs and sometimes it looks like we are all wearing Royal Blue....go figure. grrrrrrrrr This is my Boa Babe for my Swap Partner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purple dame is fantastic!! You are a charmer with your googly eye, Mr PPE!
B.

Laura lok said...

darling atc's

Miz_Cat said...

Thanks B and Stampmouse hugs Cat