Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I did some inchies



These are some inchies I did and will be putting on an atc for my faces swap. I really had fun silk screening with adobe.....lol I will be using a coin collector book to store them in These one's will be for a friend on a couple of groups that I belong to. She loves monkeys and it will be a great treat for me to send them to her. She will be getting some other surprises as well. Will post them after I have sent them.

I did this one for my friend who is coming over tomorrow. She is really a great gal and I have missed her. She has been travelling since last fall. Mostly in Las Vegas. I hope she likes it.



1 comment:

Cindy Roland said...

I have never been on your blog!! I love your inchies!! They are darling! I am putting you on my list of artists.